Project Server 2013 – Active Directory Sync

I was getting no errors in my Active Directory Sync and only when I turned on Verbose logging I got the following in my ULS logs.

PS: NoError (0) The Active Directory Group being synchronized with contains no members.

When I typed in my group name all groups appeared as “DOMAIN\my group name” except for a few which appeared without the domain name. These ones synchronized without any problems.

It looks like the way these groups were created e.g. “DOMAIN\Domain Users” were created without a display name and Project Server seems to not be able to synchronize the users within the group and report and empty group.

 

 

Advertisements

Please leave a comment or feedback

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.