A lot has happened in April and many updates have come through.
Collaboration got a big boost this month with the initial release of:
- Skype for Business for Mac Preview
- sharing and messaging updates to the Office 2016 desktop client
- the ability to create external Yammer groups
- and more.
So did mobility, with:
- new Calendar Apps for Outlook on iOS and Android
- new Project Portfolio Dashboard apps
- support for mobile application management (MAM)
- conditional access capabilities for Skype for Business mobile apps.
And don’t forget :
- a new home page is rolling out to all Office 365 users
- Safety Tips for email
- FastTrack is expanding
- Get & Transform in Excel 2016
- Power Query add-in for Excel got a host of updates.
For teachers, the OneNote Class Notebook add-in now includes LMS assignment and grade integration. And for developers, there are presentations on Office add-ins, 2016 Build, authentication, Angular 2, and Cordova.
Click Additional Information below to learn more about the new features and improvements released for Office 365 during April.