Updated Feature: What’s new in Office 365 Groups Administration – June 2016
For June, Microsoft continued their work to improve Office 365 Groups to help administrators govern and manage Office 365 Groups, which provides cross-application group membership to enable teams to easily collaborate in their favorite apps.
The latest updates include:
- the ability to manage group creation policy in Azure Active Directory
- set usage guidelines
- define data classification
- leverage mobile application management.
You don’t need to do anything. Please click Additional Information to learn more about:
- Ability to update privacy type
- Multi-domain support
- Guidance to configure Office 365 Groups with on-premises Exchange mailbox users
- Allow users to send as the Office 365 group