So far this week has been quiet. Just 1 yammer related update. With the World Partner Conference just around the corner the updates may slow down a bit.
1 July 2016
Updated feature: Yammer Email Notification Improvements
Microsoft have made changes to the design and the delivery rules for the emails they send when a user receives a high priority message in their Yammer Inbox.
In regards to design, they’ve made the following improvements:
- Made it easier to parse and triage the Yammer notification.
- Made it explicit why people actually receive the email.
- Highlighted who triggered the email.
- Increased the prominence of the group and network name.
- Created an onramp to Yammer that leads to more active network engagement.
- Made it obvious that the email originated from Yammer.
- Included a strong call to action (CTA) providing users with very clear direction for what to do with the email.
- Balanced the amount of content shown in the email between providing enough context and leading the user to engage in their Yammer network.
From a delivery perspective:
- Increased the signal and decreased the noise by delivering only messages that we believe are highly relevant and interesting.