Yes it all sounds a bit like a fairy tale, but one year on we have all got used to the tech community and so far I’ve found it a great platform to ask people for help and where possible help other people.
Like in other forums and noticeboard you can earn badges. n recent months I already noticed that I didn’t get any more badges. But today, I received my 1 Year Anniversary badge.
The tech community has many communities all under one roof. So imagine rather than your usual X colleagues, who can help you you would now have the following people:
- 26.800 Office 365 community users and experts
- 16.500 Azure users and experts
- 15.100 SharePoint users and experts
- 14.500 Skype for Business users and experts
- 13.200 Microsoft Teams users and experts
- 10.800 OneDrive for Business users and experts
Have you ever told your customers that you have 1000s of colleagues all ready to help you? Well, I have!
The tech community gives you direct access to MVPs, wanabe MVPs and Microsoft staff. If you aren’t part of this community yet, but you are involved with Microsoft technology have a look at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com today! It’s a great way to help and be helped and we will live happily ever after.