Today I came across problem with calculating dates in Microsoft Flow.
Today’s date is 30 April 2018. I did a calculation using the Date connector in Microsoft Flow and found that add 1 month gives me 31 May 2018. This is potentially better than expected as I found the last day of the month.
But now I’m trying to add 3 months
Now I’m getting 29 July 2018. We seem to have lost a few days there!
Then I thought maybe adding 3 times 1 month will give me the result.
After the above tests I tried using the addToTime function instead:
I’m not sure what to suggest at the moment other than upvoting the following bug