Today I tried to move one of my PowerShell scripts that I was running as a scheduled task to my Azure Functions. Remembering how I did this a while back with some PnP PowerShell scripts I knew that Azure Functions could do this.
My PowerApps friend Paul Culmsee pointed me in the direction of the Experimental Language Support toggle, however in my environment I did not find this option. This is however documented in the Azure Functions runtime versions overview. Ok, I’m running version 2 and I need to run runtime version 1.
I had to create a new Azure Function first as you can’t change this version number once you have a few functions inside the app. With the new app I changed my runtime version as shown above.
And the experimental Language support option appeared!
I switched the Experimental Language Support on and the PowerShell options appeared!