CRM 2011 – An error occurred when attempting to set the SQLSERVERAGENT service to AutoStart

My Problem Today during the installation of CRM 2011 I got the following error: An error occurred when attempting to set the SQLSERVERAGENT service to AutoStart: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The specified service does not exist as an installed service A lot of forum articles showing the same error but none of them solved my problem. Your … Continue reading CRM 2011 – An error occurred when attempting to set the SQLSERVERAGENT service to AutoStart

Advertisements

ADFS Blocks acces to CRM services

In the last couple of weeks I spent quite a lot of time making an integration with SharePoint 2010 and CRM 2011 work. From SharePoint I'm adding new leads in Crm using the Crm services. The main problem that I was facing was that every time I tried to access the services I would receive … Continue reading ADFS Blocks acces to CRM services

SharePoint 2010 and CRM 2011 – Create a contact us form in SharePoint

Something new today. I'm trying to create a contact us form in SharePoint ( Easy, I  know how to do that!) Then create a new lead in CRM (We're using CRM 2011). Downloaded the CRM SDK 2011 and ... Oh no that uses .Net 4. As SharePoint 2010 uses 3.5, this is never going to … Continue reading SharePoint 2010 and CRM 2011 – Create a contact us form in SharePoint