Office 365 – SharePoint – Content Search web part not displaying any data on E1 plan

Today a bit of a strange issue. I've got a Content Search web part with custom display templates. I've split my Control and  Item display templates into separate folders. My web parts are all working fine except for on one sub site. For the working pages using the search results web part I'm seeing the following … Continue reading Office 365 – SharePoint – Content Search web part not displaying any data on E1 plan

Advertisements

Office 365 – SharePoint – Display Error: The display template had an error.

 Today in one of my new tenants I got the following errors in my search result web part: Sorry, something went wrong. SHOW DETAILS HIDE DETAILS When I opened up the error I got the following details: Display Error: The display template had an error. You can correct it by fixing the template or by … Continue reading Office 365 – SharePoint – Display Error: The display template had an error.

Office 365 – SharePoint Online – Out of the box is good, but sometimes not – OWS_URL

In general I try to use out of the box functionality in SharePoint but sometimes out of the box just doesn't work. Today I  created a list with URLs and I used the out of the box field URL. SharePoint created a Managed Property for me called OWS_URL. So all is still good. Then I … Continue reading Office 365 – SharePoint Online – Out of the box is good, but sometimes not – OWS_URL